United Thread | 2024/25

The media have wanked lyrical about the rags transfers. If he stays it should be the biggest transfer news for them. Out of favour, moaning to his mates and bleeding 350k per week out of them.
Not that we will hear a thing from the sycophants about it.
Well that's me off Sky's pundit list. Shows what I know. Sadly you now have say that's a good transfer window for the scum. Getting rid of Sancho is the best deal of the window.

I can't fucking stand Liverpool but I really hope the scousers batter them this weekend. Hearing Stone etc claim they've had a good transfer window. Fuck me. The desperation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - Onana - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mazraoui - De Light - Martinez - Shaw
- - - - - - Casemiro - - Ugarte - - - - - -
- - Amad - - Fernandes - Garnacho -
- - - - - - - - - - - Høljund - - - - - - - - - - -

Sub options: Altay, Yoro, Evans, Maguire, Dalot, Mainoo, Mount, Eriksen, Rashford, Zhirkee

Once again Man United have "won the window" yet their XI and squad depth still looks like ass

Hear it every window. Theyve finally got a world class defender, or midfielder that will allow them to challenge. The shithole is a Bermuda Triangle for footballing ability. Theyve spent hundreds of millions in the last few years just to tread water. No matter who they buy theyre still shite.

Its fucking glorious isnt it?

So they've signed:

Signed a £80m centre back that they made captain, They stripped him of the captaincy, Tried to sell him and also signed numerous centre backs to replace him.

Signed a £90m midfielder that they released earlier in his career, Bought him back for mega money, Let him go for free again.

Signed a £85m winger, Called his manager out in public, Went back on loan to the team that they gave £85m and now sent him on loan to a team that will challenge them for 7th.

Signed a £40m midfielder who will fit the bill of the "possession based" team that Ten Hag sets ups, They've sold him to Girona for 500k.

What. A. Club.

So they've signed:

Signed a £80m centre back that they made captain, They stripped him of the captaincy, Tried to sell him and also signed numerous centre backs to replace him.

Signed a £90m midfielder that they released earlier in his career, Bought him back for mega money, Let him go for free again.

Signed a £85m winger, Called his manager out in public, Went back on loan to the team that they gave £85m and now sent him on loan to a team that will challenge them for 7th.

Signed a £40m midfielder who will fit the bill of the "possession based" team that Ten Hag sets ups, They've sold him to Girona for 500k.

What. A. Club.
You've missed out, 'bought an 80 million player for 40 mill that they've now sold for 5 quid, a box of assorted marbles and a 1970's World Cup Pannini sticker album.

It's incredible that yet again, like the Pogba financial fiasco being non reported, they have a player they paid possibly up to 80m for and will not have played for the club for 2 years whilst paying his wages. They are still bleeding money whilst getting nowhere with team re building.
I wonder if they are still paying Jose, off. Maybe Berada and Wilcox will do a Gundy when they realise the enormity of the task in front of them!

Toney would have won them games on his own and also put a much needed bomb under the dressing room.

Also, nearly forgot ... Scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.