United Thread | 2024/25

"In the last two years we won, behind City, the most trophies in English football," Ten Hag said.

Let’s hope he goes on thinking that, the man is a buffoon.
Amazing turnaround in 10 years or so since Moyes was saying they should aspire to be like City - now Ten Bob is happy to be way behind us!

Hear it every window. Theyve finally got a world class defender, or midfielder that will allow them to challenge. The shithole is a Bermuda Triangle for footballing ability. Theyve spent hundreds of millions in the last few years just to tread water. No matter who they buy theyre still shite.

Its fucking glorious isnt it?
7512ad3351c9fd5c6b7842aad736d845833ec33def08ec2e244649820c8cdabc_1.jpg

'S' for Scum is the correct answer.

Any chance of another fan invasion and abandoned game, for shits and giggles?
I miss the days of utd games being called off because they are a tornado of shit.
It's funny that they no longer have the green and gold scarves out along with their anti glazer songs since Scruffy Jim has bought a percentage of the shithole.

Now that Ratboy is being paid by the Glazers he has all of a sudden gone all quiet too, Funny isn't it.

Now that Ratboy can't stir the shit on TV anymore the Rags won't get wound up as much, They see Ratboy as the messiah whatever he says goes...Shows how thick as shit that they are listening to that prick.

For what it's worth I quite enjoy when their games go ahead, It's fucking hilarious watching them. Today is a strange one because I hate both of them (Well I hate the Rags more than the dippers), I want a draw, Always when this game starts I want the Rags to get beat 9-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.