United Thread | 2024/25

GWa-DMr0-Ww-AAA-R6-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg

Who's this McKenna fella they want?

View attachment 130474
He's the guy who sits 3 seats down from me in the pub. Same age as my oldest son 43, had a great run lording it with his pop from birth till his late 20's.
Yeah, give it to him, he hasn't managed them to a loss yet (in the pub) in 20 years. He'd do well with them.

They will improve fitness wise when brailsford gets to work properly but that’s about it,just need them to get Southgate in and we can all light up a large cigar and sit back and enjoy “ my part in Man Utd’s decline” part 2 lovely..

They really were poor today, there’s something rotten at that club whatever they do it turns to shit, sometimes companies are just destined to fail the problems are too deep seated, perhaps when they stop living in the past and realise that they are not that special and drop the misplaced arrogance, I won’t hold my breath waiting
Unfortunately the Rag infested football media in this country will never let that happen. No matter how shit United are on and off the pitch the Rag infested football media in this country will always big United up and remind everyone how big the club is, and how good their managers, players, and teams used to be. You just had to listen to the shite at the start of the match about how big and important the match between United v Liverpool is in world football. That’s right, Liverpool 3rd and United ‘14th in the PL table’. Fucking massive!

Scruffy Jim must be wondering what the fuck he’s doing there, I think he got caught up with all the media build up how he was gonna buy the biggest club. Instead he’s bought the worse run club in this country. Jim riding in on his white steed instead he’s rode in dinosaur just like the way the club is heading. No longer a powerhouse club in this country or in Europe the reality is they are going the same way as the top teams in the 50,s the 60,. Loving every thing that’s happening to this shit stain of a club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.