United Thread | 2024/25

They really were poor today, there’s something rotten at that club whatever they do it turns to shit, sometimes companies are just destined to fail the problems are too deep seated, perhaps when they stop living in the past and realise that they are not that special and drop the misplaced arrogance, I won’t hold my breath waiting
Shhhhh !!!

GWa-DMr0-Ww-AAA-R6-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg
Gill thinking "don't worry Jim i'll have a few words and get it sorted".

They will improve fitness wise when brailsford gets to work properly but that’s about it,just need them to get Southgate in and we can all light up a large cigar and sit back and enjoy “ my part in Man Utd’s decline” part 2 lovely..
I'm not sure he will, they are a team of lazy fuckers and have been for years. They don't have the desire or leadership to work hard as individuals or as a collective unit on the pitch.

I may be wrong but Lingards uncle or dad or relative was a Cool Cat. Cesc?
His dad used to work the doors at the phoenix in town, he used to bang on to me every Saturday night how his son was gonna make it big and play for England. In fairness he was a sound hard working bloke. Wouldn’t fancy getting on the wrong side of him mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.