United Thread | 2024/25

It really was.

To sack ten Hag after just winning the cup would have made them look a laughing stock so they were forced to keep him even though everyone, even them, can clearly see how inept and clueless he actually is.
They did it previously with LVG after he won the FA cup and got battered for it, I’m guessing they couldn’t face doing it twice … as they’re not a sacking the manager team…

It really was.

To sack ten Hag after just winning the cup would have made them look a laughing stock so they were forced to keep him even though everyone, even them, can clearly see how inept and clueless he actually is.
Looks like they have become weaker. At least they had the bottle to get rid of Van Gaal, or perhaps it was financial.

Strange isn’t.

Scruffy Jim culled hundreds of loyal and working class staff after a review of the club by one of Jim’s new hench men. Yet Jim’s hench man for some reason overlooked the Glaswegian Piss Can who is costing United £235K a week as a club ambassador.

But the media in this country are also at fault for not printing the truth about the rags. If now and again the tabloids published an article condemning the club for their actions -paying eye-watering amounts for mediocre journeymen and then selling them at a quarter of the price about a year later- if the Sun or the Mirror wrote just one article criticising them then maybe they would learn from their costly mistakes in the markets? But no, they get an easy ride regardless of their stupefying way with money because the media live in fear of upsetting the plastics - or at least that's how it seems.

Casemiro is a case in point. Non-league players up and down the country, amateur or semi-pro, could not have played worse than he did yesterday. In just 45 minutes he proved again and again that he is not up to the rigours of Premiership football, and yet according to the media he had a 'bit of an off-day.' Really? I would have thought an off-day would be getting one or two things wrong, the sort of day that every one of us has now and again. But from what I saw of him yesterday I would have said he was a walking disaster zone, a catastrophe disguised as a professional footballer.
How the mighty have fallen……..there’s a lot of journalists out there who are rags and all definitively anti-city…….peddling the same old shit to keep the rag muppets happy…

Breaking news on 115 charges incoming
Brace yourself blues
That’s for another day when they say all cleared!

They’ve just done a Harry Potter film production cost v rag squad cost comparison.

Many a rag put in and even worse mood than they were already in on their way to work.

Lovely stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.