United Thread | 2024/25

Wanted a 0-0 yesterday but what will be will be. Rags are so bad and probably worse then last season ( sniggers). Think the team thought they had shut of tan hag in the summer but must have thought when they extend his contract holy shit no new leader. Loving it. SCUM.

I think Pep and the senior captain's group need to be saying from now on there are no parties or celebrations or big nights out till after the very last kick of the ball.
Yeah that’s the sickening part. Obviously any defeat to them in a cup final is gonna be pretty unbearable but knowing that for the first time in many years we didn’t approach a game with our usual all consuming professionalism really twists the knife

You need to put things into perspective, Yes it's shit losing them in any competition. Whilst they won the FA Cup, We were winning 4 Premier League Titles on the bounce, That hurts them like you wouldn't believe, Next of all, We beat them in an FA Cup Final on our way to winning The Treble.
We lost to them in the final and most of us forgot about it after the final whistle. You can't let that result live with you forever no way.
Wish i had, chance to pile more humiliation on the shite fuckers at our hands and we let them off the hook. Never forget that fuckin banner.

Last edited:
It still riles me, as well.

And I think it was for a long time, yet.
I’ve got to the point in my football supporting life where any defeat hurts for an hour or so then it’s pushed away never to be concerned about again.
A cup final defeat against them obviously hurts that bit more but I just try and put it into context of what we’ve witnessed over the last decade and accept we won’t always have it our own way.
On the upside, I don’t believe our players will make the same mistake if we were to meet them again. :-)

Just finished work and put the telly on and lo and behold it’s on again, albeit the highlights.

I get to belly laugh for the next half hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.