United Thread | 2024/25

Cocknernee rag on a teams meeting this morning 115 this and 115 that.
Finally speaks to me, he knows I am a Blue, and asks what do i think.
Just replied nobody really talks about it in Manchester, specially Blues and the real nytid fans are totally indifferent on the whole.
He turned his mic and camera off not long after.
He’s not very well liked at the best of times and even the other rags on the call didn’t contradict me.

Hopefully, this will finally be their second consecutive season that they finish outside the top four (five), which, in turn will mean a drop in sponsorship revenue, meaning even more financial trouble for scruffy Jim and his bunch of turncoats.

has the new ground idea died its death,i can just see the government chipping in while they turn old folks heating off this winter, or maybe they have realised they need a complete new side after spunking millions recently

Hopefully, this will finally be their second consecutive season that they finish outside the top four (five), which, in turn will mean a drop in sponsorship revenue, meaning even more financial trouble for scruffy Jim and his bunch of turncoats.
cap in hand for another PL bailout

has the new ground idea died its death,i can just see the government chipping in while they turn old folks heating off this winter, or maybe they have realised they need a complete new side after spunking millions recently
It’s a ruse

To be able to claim deductions against stadium planning costs against FFP/PSR

They have no intention of building another stadium

If they're turning old folks heating off and cutting defence spending I'm fucking hoping they wouldn't for a second put money into a football stadium.

Beatrix Potter would be great. She could easily pick Jemima Puddleduck in goal, Flopsy and Mopsy at the centre of defence, Squirrel Nutkin the midfield destroyer and Mrs Tiggy-winkle as the next Haaland upgrade ….. who would notice the difference with the current lot though?
i once had a hamster called mrs tiggy-winkle.
he committed suicide.
true story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.