United Thread | 2024/25

I suppose the exact same as Goldbridge probably gets more views when they lose as they're that hated by everyone else. I'd imagine AFTV got more views at the end of the last two seasons when they lost the league as fans of other clubs like to see them rant. The context is that people enjoy watching other people losing their shit.
Spot on mate .
They get bigger clicks when they lose because the majority fuckin hate them and love watching them squirm.
Arse scum dippers...

The fan base of said teams can't or won't realise it though.

I suppose the exact same as Goldbridge probably gets more views when they lose as they're that hated by everyone else. I'd imagine AFTV got more views at the end of the last two seasons when they lost the league as fans of other clubs like to see them rant. The context is that people enjoy watching other people losing their shit.
Reminds me of " Britain's got talent ", much more fun watching people make fools of themselves than watching the real talent.

Oh no, United fans are finally starting to turn on Ten Hag.

Quick, we need to do something. Nevermind, scraping a late win against Barnsley will be enough to keep him his job.

Long live the 'Ten Hag Era'!

Spot on mate .
They get bigger clicks when they lose because the majority fuckin hate them and love watching them squirm.
Arse scum dippers...

The fan base of said teams can't or won't realise it though.

Plenty of Arsenal fans have had a go at AFTV and i bet if Brent turned up at the Swamp his reception would be far from welcoming .

I mean you pay all that hard earned cash to follow them up and down the country amd some Grade A tosspot is sat in his bedroom making money for acting like he cares

For those who mocked Rashford for trying to feed kids in the summer holidays because their govt wouldn't I give you Bly Ywomey

Are you being serious ? This was debated on here for a long while and it got very heated.
All the article states is that it was an event inspired by Rashford. He had no direct contact with her or her club.
In my opinion it was a media tool to get him in the headlines. His mother was doing good work, he simply jumped onto it and let the media run wild.
A bloke that is so unprofessional that he goes on the lash for 2 days making himself unfit to play is no role model, that is the real Rashford not someone with a brilliant media team feeding the starving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.