United Thread | 2024/25

500,000 email addresses wouldn't be out of the question for a club the size of the rags with all the membership and supporter schemes they'll have going worldwide.
Do you seriously believe that somewhere within the swamp they hold 500,000 email addresses of fans?
I don't mean Xi from Bejing that asked about tickets for the dipper match 2 years ago as he was coming to England.
If I'd stood on the Stretford End and was now active in getting the singing section going I'd be mightly pissed off if they start asking any fuck wit.

Do you seriously believe that somewhere within the swamp they hold 500,000 email addresses of fans?
I don't mean Xi from Bejing that asked about tickets for the dipper match 2 years ago as he was coming to England.
If I'd stood on the Stretford End and was now active in getting the singing section going I'd be mightly pissed off if they start asking any fuck wit.
Doesn’t that describe their entire fanbase?

But dipper and rag fans do not live in the real world. They are fed so much propaganda from the pathetic excuse we have for a media in this country, telling them what they want to hear as opposed to telling it how it is, that they get sucked up into a whirlwind of misleading information, half-truths, myths and downright lies.
It's easily done, I read somewhere that the majority of North Koreans have no idea that McDonalds even exist, let alone such a thing as a takeaway.

It depends what you mean by fans. Because we all know that the rags count as a fan anyone who has ever interacted with their social media whatsoever. There will be loads of people who have given their email over to them at some point in time. They're a tourist club, so there's probably at least 200k people who have been to watch them at least once and bought a ticket online. Add to that anyone who's ever bought something at the club's online shop, anyone who's ever entered a competition, and I could easily see it getting to those numbers.

City have got my mum's email address and she's never watched a football match in her life, she's just bought presents for people on the club shop.

It is pal. I've been listening for about 2 years now. Proper range of music and djs who are there to play music and not talk shite! Love the golden hours on Sunday.
My favourite is Nicky Horne.

The background information he gives on some of the tracks is fascinating, though I love listening to all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.