United Thread | 2024/25

Bee listening to Boom for about 6 months now cracking station was working in a house and asked what station it was,brilliant mix of music,used to listen to magic and heart 70’s but they only seemed to have a catalogue of about 40-50 songs ffs,or that was the impression I got songs constantly repeating..
The great thing about Boom is that it doesn’t just play the chart hits from our youth; it also plays album tracks and some of the very best new music.

I’ve been listening for more than three years, and I love it.

but he's hardly gone up in value has he? Don't think they got a single offer when they tried to get rid of him? Another one overpaid for and on a huge wage - funny isn't it?
I thought the prices quoted were what the rags paid for them.

I can’t remember what they paid for rat-face, but £70 million was quoted in that post. Magliar was another £10 million on top of that.

I thought the prices quoted were what the rags paid for them.

I can’t remember what they paid for rat-face, but £70 million was quoted in that post. Magliar was another £10 million on top of that.
I think the figures were lifted from here ? Slabhead is listed at £18m :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.