United Thread | 2024/25

Top three of the league looks nailed on out of City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Villa, Chelsea and Newcastle (despite yesterday) look like they are in much better shape than the rags. Their new signings haven’t improved them, by looks of it another season of not getting champions league football unless they act and get rid of the manager.

Not even mentioned on Motd. Unbelievable Jeff.
I don't watch motd.
I seem to remember a game where Aguero was challenging for the ball and his arm was slightly high (subjective).
Anyway, the incident was replayed on a loop, yellow band at the bottom of the screen etc., numerous times, in an effort to get Aguero a retrospective ban.
This was successful and no prize for guessing who Citys' next opponents were........

i think their away kit is all right, actually.

infinigods-kingofdestiny.gif

Stop wasting paper !

Just watched MOTD.

2 thoughts …

1 How thats not a red card ive no idea!!! And the look of innocence on the little turds face sums him up.

2 raving about onanas double save. Whilst failing to mention the first save wasnt dealt with properly giving palace another bite

As a 0-0 game, on last, there was never going to be much time to analyse it.
2 things though.
They looked at the Trafford Tramps Summer signings.
They never added them up to the c.£200 million spent though - why ?
Also, as Martinez just got to the ball first, a yellow was probably the correct card.
But, they should have asked the basic question, why did Martinez completely "jump in" ?
He is a dirty, dangerous player who seems to get away with it...
In my day of reffing we were told jumping in 2 footed and out of control was a red every time no matter what the consequences.

I hate the ***** but thats not a red card

Surly the intention was to do serious damage to an opponent regardless if making contact or not. This has no place on a football pitch.

He went in knowing that could be a career ending tackle on the opponent. The fact that he even moaned about getting a yellow is a fucking disgrace.

Its a red card in my eyes, reckless, dangerous, he clearly want to injury the player.

Just watched MOTD.

2 thoughts …

1 How thats not a red card ive no idea!!! And the look of innocence on the little turds face sums him up.

2 raving about onanas double save. Whilst failing to mention the first save wasnt dealt with properly giving palace another bite
Red cards, red shirts? Naaaah!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.