United Thread | 2024/25

Some day they gonna be better, some day gonna challenge. Its simply very probable. But not with ETH and not until getting rid off many players, who seem to be hard to move.

And ETH. I do not know. He surely has a bit of know-how in terms of how football looks and how football overally should be trained at the top level. He just been there (Ajax, Bayern). He must know thing or two about tactics etc. And yet looks so out of his depth.

United just playing crap for 12 months now and never very good in any longer spells. Trophies (and rather second degree trophies) means shit, when you end up 8th in the league with -1 goal difference, go out few other competitions early.

Hard to tell what is aura exactly, but ETH lacks that for me. Closest word maybe is charisma. He looks quite nervous, talks rather without applause, he does not command too much respect from the get go for me. His players do not look like there is much love. Apparent difference between Peps, Klopps, Emerys, Artetas etc. relations/ties with players and ETH.

Soft skills. Sometimes so underrated. I feel ETH is really poor this area

Some day they gonna be better, some day gonna challenge. Its simply very probable. But not with ETH and not until getting rid off many players, who seem to be hard to move.

And ETH. I do not know. He surely has a bit of know-how in terms of how football looks and how football overally should be trained at the top level. He just been there (Ajax, Bayern). He must know thing or two about tactics etc. And yet looks so out of his depth.

United just playing crap for 12 months now and never very good in any longer spells. Trophies (and rather second degree trophies) means shit, when you end up 8th in the league with -1 goal difference, go out few other competitions early.

Hard to tell what is aura exactly, but ETH lacks that for me. Closest word maybe is charisma. He looks quite nervous, talks rather without applause, he does not command too much respect from the get go for me. His players do not look like there is much love. Apparent difference between Peps, Klopps, Emerys, Artetas etc. relations/ties with players and ETH.

Soft skills. Sometimes so underrated. I feel ETH is really poor this area
Project 150 ?

Will that be the numbers of players they sign or the charges they get for all the breaches of PSR, FFP etc

Ten Bob will be gone so might this traitor !!

Project 150 ?

Will that be the numbers of players they sign or the charges they get for all the breaches of PSR, FFP etc

Ten Bob will be gone so might this traitor !!
150 is the number of "exceptions" the PL will allow them to avoid failing the PSR rules thry helped to write.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.