United Thread | 2024/25

I love this! so we are expected to believe that one of the most successful British businessman ever is going to spend £2bn (of his own money, after wanting the government to pay) for a stadium of which he will only own 25%!

He paid £2bn to the Glazers for 25%! The glazers paid £715m for 100% without spending a penny.

So according to the Stretford massive, Sir Jim is going to spend £2bn to increase the value of the company he couldn't afford to buy outright in the first place

It's the equivalent of someone putting a deposit down on a house, then paying for a loft conversion (that Gary Neville announces at the Labour party conference, in Liverpool) to make the original owners even richer!

They honestly don't realise that this new stadium (that the glazers will no spend a penny on) will be their biggest cash cow, and give them more reasons not to sell up!

You thought they would have learnt from Michael Knighton!
Could look like…not will look like

Appointing Berrada is the equivalent of the governors of a shit, underperforming High School with shit teachers delivering shit exam results year on year appointing the Head of PE or Drama from a successful, well performing High School who has next to no experience in a real leadership role as it's Headteacher and thinking you're going to get top results only to be told by your new Head that it's not going to happen after all once he's signed his big fat contract and got his feet under the table.
The "what the fuck have I done" look on his face during their recent home drubbing at the hands of their other arse cheek said it all.
Well done Omar!
As a former teacher in a shit, underperforming high school, like the one described; I couldn't agree any more with your assessment and analogy.
Well done Omar!

When is the announcement of the GPC being removed from his £2 million yearly club ambassador appointment due to cost-saving measures by scruffy Jim at the swamp.
More to the point, why didn't any reporter have the decency to mention this obscene payment when they were laying of the normal, hard working, just above minimum wage staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.