United Thread | 2024/25

I noticed today they were sponsored by snapdragon. Have no clue who they are or what they do or even how long they’ve had them. Just googled it and a world record 65 million a year for what? And they say our sponsorships are dodgy.

I noticed today they were sponsored by snapdragon. Have no clue who they are or what they do or even how long they’ve had them. Just googled it and a world record 65 million a year for what? And they say our sponsorships are dodgy.

If you have a phone a laptop a tablet etc, snapdragon are very likely to have high tech parts inside it. They're a huge company.

On a side note, fuck united.

They've done deals like that for years without so much a murmur.
Need we say no more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.