United Thread | 2024/25

I've just taken a look at their PL results so far. Who have they actually played that would be considered a difficult opponent? They got a ropey, barely deserved win against Fulham, thanks to a late goal by Zirkzee. Then they lost at Brighton, again due to a late goal (karma?). Next, they got dicked by This Means More. Following that, they won 3-0 at Southampton. Wow. They drew at Palace last weekend, and got violated today by Spurs. So, they've really only played one genuine top 4 team so far. Spurs? Nah. You never know what Spurs is going to turn up; I can't see them challenging for a top 4 spot. Spurs, I mean! The rags have amassed 2 wins and a draw from a set of six fixtures that included Fulham, Brighton, Saints and Palace. They'll do very well to qualify for the Europa League next season.

*edit* And they've apparently lost 8 of their last 20 home PL games. We haven't lost at home, in any competition, in nearly two years.

#Levels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.