United Thread | 2024/25

Watched the goals on Youtube and some of the comments are mildly amusing:

this is the worst ive seen man united play since last week​

10k travelling back to London happy and 30k travelling back to London unhappy

£600 million for a team that gets battered easier than a piece of cod in your local chippy .

Ryan Giggs: “United would never collapse like Liverpool”. …7th January 2011. This aged worse than Casimiero

If Werner could finish it would’ve been a mauling

Manchester United have assembled a 600M team from Temu.

New players: check
New back room staff:check
New Hierarchy/ tech directors:check
Same crap results:check

Think I can speak for all teams in the premier league when I say, "give Ten Hag more time".

Man united can win a trophy this season by entering the Salford over 80's Blanket knitting tournament...

Imagine if Son was playing instead of Werner

All the years of putting up with Fergie time, ref bias and league domination were absolutely worth it to see this shambles of a team

They are fucked. A mid table at best squad of players. An inepth manager who they can't afford to sack but probably will have to. Not many good managers available to replace him with. Southgate being discussed can't be a good. Signings they have made look poor. It can't be an appealing place to go. Going backwards instead of forward. I would not be surprised if they were relegated or at least are involved in a relegation battle at some point soon. Things seem to go from bad to worse bar the odd cup success.

They are fucked. A mid table at best squad of players. An inepth manager who they can't afford to sack but probably will have to. Not many good managers available to replace him with. Southgate being discussed can't be a good. Signings they have made look poor. It can't be an appealing place to go. Going backwards instead of forward. I would not be surprised if they were relegated or at least are involved in a relegation battle at some point soon. Things seem to go from bad to worse bar the odd cup success.

1000011176.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.