United Thread | 2024/25

Should’ve been sacked half dozen times over.

INEOS only have themselves to blame for keeping around someone who clearly wasn’t up for this job.

Gary Neville at Valencia

• 28 games • 11 losses • 39 goals • 38 goals conceded

Ten Hag

• last 28 games • 13 losses • 35 goals • 45 goals conceded

To say that this guy is a clown would be an understatement

Winning FA cup/poisoned chalice

I’m well and truly done now.

How is he not sacked yet?

Those at redcafe don't believe in the process :)

They can’t afford to sack old baldy locks. But would we be suprised if they’re in trouble with ffp the prem will let them off with another shite excuse. Unforeseen circumstances or whatever bollocks they’ll trot out next time

Untouchable Fergie should take a lot of stick. He ran that team/club into the ground in that last season they won it. It is hilarious. It is going to be at least 10 years before they challenge again and even longer if they don't rebuild.

Untouchable Fergie should take a lot of stick. He ran that team/club into the ground in that last season they won it. It is hilarious. It is going to be at least 10 years before they challenge again and even longer if they don't rebuild.
I'm 61 and fingers crossed in pretty good health.....to use a baconface line....

Will I ever see them win the League?

Probably not in my lifetime.

I wonder if the old bacon-faced bully was at the game today?

How ironic that the man who was at the head of the club’s golden era was the direct reason for the current situation.

Amazed he can show his face there. Let’s hope he lives to be 100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.