United Thread | 2024/25

WTF!!!
aab05e3264cefcade609892f23f282a9.jpg
He definitely suits the Rags.

You definitely have to pass the bellend test along with passing the medical to become a Rag.

Onana says he is going to take plenty of risks this season, haha says you don’t win things without taking them. There season could be a complete shitshow hopefullyIMG_1924.jpeg

Just been talking to a rag mate and his wife who come out every year. Anyway after pleasantries we got on the subject of football or at least I did because you can’t really call football that them twats have. Anyway he said the swamp needs knocking down and a new wembley of the north needs building. Obviously I replied why when you have wembley anyway for a day out if you get to a final maybe twice a year to which he replied but wouldn’t it be better to have a 100.000 stadium in Manchester ( I said it would be great but not in trafford) . Anyway I asked if they did demolish the swamp how the hell were they going to fund it ? And surprise surprise he said the taxpayers because citeh, spuds,Arsenal got money from the government. Now this guy isn’t a knuckledragger but has his own company but they really are so far up there own arse they can see sunlight. As a footnote he his from Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.