United Thread | 2024/25

I am 60 tomorrow.

60 years and nine months of hating the scum!

My dad was a rag twat and I am the only perfect tadpole the **** produced I can still remember hitting the back of the net and realising that I was a Blue.
A fellow Libran? I turned 68 last week - I'm hoping that if I turn again I might be 25!

How on earth can they actually gauge just what a fair price is?

There are so many sponsorship deals being done, all with so many factors to take into consideration from both sides of any deal... it would take a whole army of the most qualified business analysts, auditors, accountants to try and assess them and even then "perceived value" of any deal is still largely subjective and open to personal opinion.
And competition see who's out there willing to sponsor teams saves alot of chasing round when they come to you

But you have no idea what their business plans are .....

I agree with this & it’s always a simplistic approach to marketing. There could be a very good reason they need their brand recognised or trusted. Who knows, the technology may be used by the military, maybe in a genocide so it could be a kind of ahem sports-washing. There’s lots of reasons not all business to public sales.

The good news if any City fan wants to rewatch the car crash that was Rags 0, Sp*rs 3 is that I'm almost certain Spurs will bring out a commemorative DVD of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.