United Thread | 2024/25

Ultimately their fanbase will shrink in the long-haul if they continue down this trajectory. You can only live off the past so long. They are the Blackberry of football on current trajectory.
First started going to Maine Road in 1975.
All the blokes that were my age now - 60- constantly waxed lyrical about The Revie Plan, Joe Mercer & Big Mal and some even recalled Frank Swift and the like. Munich was something that was spoke about in hushed tones. Different times when it seems that respect was something that was earned and not incorrectly demanded as a right.
The times I am talking about were only 20, 30, 40 years in the past; heroes of WW2 ( and even WW1) worked and lived alongside us.
This current incarnation of that rancid organisation haven’t got near the title for over a decade now and there is a very good possibility that they won’t for at least a decade more - that’s getting on for a quarter of a century. When we finally put this 115 shite to bed - an awful lot of the glory hunters will dissolve away like slugs covered in salt.
Cerebos or Sifta, Blues the choice is yours!

Every fucking time I read about these cunts -

Casemiro better than Rodri
Hojlund the new Haaland
Van den berk an £80m player for £40m
Anthony world class
Maguire England’s best centre back
Mainoo Englands wonder kid
Etc et fucking cetera

Given all this, why are they so shit? All the money they’ve spent, since Ferguson went
Because you shredded wheat haired bastid you are not looking in the right places!!!!*

* though to be fair even Indiana Jones and his Dad couldn’t find them either, just like your gate receipts ;)

Just seen that Porto lost their first game to a Norwegian team called Bodo/Glimt despite having a man advantage for 40 minutes, that's who the mighty Man United failed to beat tonight.

First started going to Maine Road in 1975.
All the blokes that were my age now - 60- constantly waxed lyrical about The Revie Plan, Joe Mercer & Big Mal and some even recalled Frank Swift and the like. Munich was something that was spoke about in hushed tones. Different times when it seems that respect was something that was earned and not incorrectly demanded as a right.
The times I am talking about were only 20, 30, 40 years in the past; heroes of WW2 ( and even WW1) worked and lived alongside us.
This current incarnation of that rancid organisation haven’t got near the title for over a decade now and there is a very good possibility that they won’t for at least a decade more - that’s getting on for a quarter of a century. When we finally put this 115 shite to bed - an awful lot of the glory hunters will dissolve away like slugs covered in salt.
Cerebos or Sifta, Blues the choice is yours!
Saxa.

Is that right he took Rashford off to rotate ???, he was their best player in the first half and giving Porto’s right back nightmares…..the guys a tactical genius !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.