United Thread | 2024/25

I don't believe that the refereeing is manipulated in the slightest. I disagree with plenty of decisions and find it exasperating at times. I think that some of the refs are dicks but definitely not corrupt or biased. I would get rid of VAR immediately and put the word "deliberate" back into the handball rule. I would also not allow any appeals against red cards.
I'd like to agree but the leveling up that is always spoken about would see them in Division 2 as it's called now over the next couple of seasons.

I'd like to agree but the leveling up that is always spoken about would see them in Division 2 as it's called now over the next couple of seasons.
If you accept the premise that there is corruption then you undermine everything that City have achieved over the last few years. A lot of opposition fans think there is bias towards City from the referees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.