United Thread | 2024/25

Martinez looked okay before he got injured. This season, he’s been out of form, knows it and has chosen violence to intimidate opponents.

His main asset is ball playing, which is irrelevant in the set up they don’t have.
I think when he originally joined he was an upgrade on Lindelof, He was awful when he first went into the team and then starred to show some promise (although he still had moments of stupidity in games).

Injuries haven't helped his cause, Although it looks like he's been found out by opposition teams as they constantly target his side, That might change now they've De Ligt they can target either of them.

His positional sense is absolutely awful, He constantly gets drawn into midfield and feels the need to dive in and then he gets done, He's so reckless in a challenge. Numerous things wrong with his game, It doesn't help that he's only 3ft 6 too.

I think when he originally joined he was an upgrade on Lindelof, He was awful when he first went into the team and then starred to show some promise (although he still had moments of stupidity in games).

Injuries haven't helped his cause, Although it looks like he's been found out by opposition teams as they constantly target his side, That might change now they've De Ligt they can target either of them.

His positional sense is absolutely awful, He constantly gets drawn into midfield and feels the need to dive in and then he gets done, He's so reckless in a challenge. Numerous things wrong with his game, It doesn't help that he's only 3ft 6 too.
No real skill just a dirty player IMHO

He’s probably not helped by being uncoached at Carrington. All of their players get worse the more they go there.

No real skill just a dirty player IMHO
Agreed. I just don't see the hype around him, I find him quite funny to be honest he's absolutely bobbins yet he goes around thinking he's Billy big bollocks, They only thing he's capable of doing is headbutting you in the bollocks the little midget.

He’s probably not helped by being uncoached at Carrington. All of their players get worse the more they go there.
You're 100% correct. As much as I hate them it's so bizarre that the place is an absolute graveyard for so many managers and very good players (until they sign for the Rags).

You do get all tge Rags saying "These players aren't capable of playing for Manchester United such a big club" bla bla bla bollocks

As you've said the coaching is horrific. Although I do love now that it's just becoming the norm to think the place is a graveyard, Shit sticks.

The first choice centre backs are Martinez and De Ligt. The latter is clearly not good enough for the PL and Martinez cannot run. They spent a fortune on these two and the funniest thing is that Maguire will end up being first choice again haha!!!.
Their fans fawning over Maguire just sums up how far they have fallen.

You're 100% correct. As much as I hate them it's so bizarre that the place is an absolute graveyard for so many managers and very good players (until they sign for the Rags).

You do get all tge Rags saying "These players aren't capable of playing for Manchester United such a big club" bla bla bla bollocks

As you've said the coaching is horrific. Although I do love now that it's just becoming the norm to think the place is a graveyard, Shit sticks.
It can’t just be the managers either. There have been too many with top reputations going there that have done nothing.

The Portuguese Eye Gouger said it was his best achievement to finish second there. Everybody laughed, but there’s truth to it. He saw the toxic, rotting culture there.

Even Wreck it Ralph told them the home truths they needed to hear and they ignored him.

Long May it continue. It seems INEOS are the next board to not have a clue how to run a football club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.