United Thread | 2024/25

Elements of the media are trying to talk up 0 0 at Villa yesterday as a battling achievement. It seemed to me that Villa were absolutely there for the taking. Missing their entire first choice midfield, lost their top defender 10 minutes in and after the high of Bayern, totally lacking in energy throughout. Any half decent Premier League team would have won there comfortably yesterday. But don’t let that get in the way of the narrative.

I thought Rashford was trying to get himself sent off.
It looked like he couldn't give a fuck, to do that second yellow (not given) straight after getting a yellow was strange.
The whole club stinks from top to bottom.
Scruffy Jim we are told is in charge of the football side yet he can't sack tent peg !. It's not his decision we are told lol.
What the hell does Brailsford do ?

Lol

It looked like he couldn't give a fuck, to do that second yellow (not given) straight after getting a yellow was strange.
Scruffy Jim we are told is in charge of the football side yet he can't sack tent peg !. It's not his decision we are told lol.

Lol

He sits there looking angry and menacing in a Mark Hughes kind of way and ultimately about as effective.

Funny after all the signings they start with Evans and Maguire in central defence. That shows the manager has no clear plan.
Or, worse, his plan is completely and utter faulty but he refuses to divert from it or—more likely—lacks the ability to formulate and execute a new plan.

Hence the “trust the process” nonsense as he stares blankly in to middle distance.

Lol
He always looks like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.