United Thread | 2024/25

Just seen that latest dominos piss take outside old Trafford. Whilst I will always enjoy united being mocked by whoever, I surely can't be alone in being really sick of random businesses completely unrelated to football constantly using football for that low hanging fruit engagement and advertising boost. Just fuck off and stick to your own lane. Dominos are like paddy powers unimaginative copycat younger sibling.
It's top bantz though innit?.

Just seen that latest dominos piss take outside old Trafford. Whilst I will always enjoy united being mocked by whoever, I surely can't be alone in being really sick of random businesses completely unrelated to football constantly using football for that low hanging fruit engagement and advertising boost. Just fuck off and stick to your own lane. Dominos are like paddy powers unimaginative copycat younger sibling.

If only they put the same effort into the shite they serve up that they call pizza.

Agreed. Stick to making brittle pizzas.
Pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.