United Thread | 2024/25

Just seen that latest dominos piss take outside old Trafford. Whilst I will always enjoy united being mocked by whoever, I surely can't be alone in being really sick of random businesses completely unrelated to football constantly using football for that low hanging fruit engagement and advertising boost. Just fuck off and stick to your own lane. Dominos are like paddy powers unimaginative copycat younger sibling.

Just seen that latest dominos piss take outside old Trafford. Whilst I will always enjoy united being mocked by whoever, I surely can't be alone in being really sick of random businesses completely unrelated to football constantly using football for that low hanging fruit engagement and advertising boost. Just fuck off and stick to your own lane. Dominos are like paddy powers unimaginative copycat younger sibling.
Just came on about this. PP are good ones, in the main. And what with gambling linked to football I can understand them doing things. Pizza though?
IMG_7352.jpeg

They will do fuck all until pisscan goes.
'Asset stripprs' don't care about morale, loyalty, commitment etc, they are intangible.

Brailsford,the cycling cheat, likes his marginal gains irrespective of how they're achieved.

Scruffy Jim catweazle the petrochemical polluting tax evader and chavs fan is only in this for the property development.....so long as its paid for by someone else.

A 'Horse of Troy' plan is in play here.

Don't be kidder by this bunch of charlatans !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.