United Thread | 2024/25

Yet these are the favourites - you'd expect clubs like Fulham and West Ham to be linked with this calibre of manager, not the mighty man u!

View attachment 135163
Just shared this with my Rag mate this was his reply;

'Just anybody but Southgate for love of god. That might even force me to cancel my firestick '

He has the self awareness to know the second bit is funnier because he's a Rag..........

I used to do some work for a national bus company. A lot of managers used to joke that the company would be brilliant if only they didn't have to pick passengers up.

This is the rags. If they didn't have to play matches they'd be brilliant.
Sky doing endless re-runs of 99.
Rooneys shiner on loop.
Neville telling everyone who'd listen how good they are and how they are the biggest team in the world.
The club shop would be packed out and even Nevilles hotel would make money.
They could keep brining out the greats, Savage, Michael Owen, that french fucker, all telling the Irish/Malaysians/Norwegians this is mancheshireyoonitid.
The only downside is that prick Goldbridge would be unemployed...... downside ! I'm giving my head a wobble as i type.

If Scruffy Jim reads this and adopts it as a business model I want 15%
**** would make you redundant but still keep the 15%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.