United Thread | 2024/25

Lady Boy has broken rank and is spilling the beans.

The cork is out of out of the piss can's bottle.

It's going to get messy and funny.

Rags are not used to the truth !!

If “the truth” does come out then I’d expect them to humbly expect all their trophies to be stripped from the records and commence next season ideally with a away day at Pallet Park

And Bobby Charlton, in 2014, guaranteed United would finish above City the following season.

They haven’t done once since then…

I wrote to the MuEN to challenge Charlaton the Tout to a bet for £5000k for The Christie Charity on who would win the next seasons PL.....I never heard back !!

Exposing the Govan Bully as the Glazer's shill for £2m per year is music to my ears, but will no doubt be ignored by the majority of lemmings who can't /won't accept the truth in the amazing workings of the swamp.

It wasn't him it was the nasty Irish owners I hear being repeated ad nauseum by the fickle brained acolytes of the drunken bully.

Well fuckwits, it's there by the Daily United's reporter, also just for maximum clicks, there is another article by Chris Wheeler " The real story of Ferguson's united exit ..... What will he do now ? "

So hopefully the myths/ hype/ lies/ exaggerations/ about the " world's greatest club " will provide the next few million pages of the " incredible " story.

Greed and the vindictiveness of the drunken despot in print .........................................how will this unfold ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.