United Thread | 2024/25

“The club needs to be back where it belongs”…..where exactly is that?

Having more financial clout than any other club in the league but still managing to win very little of note.

In a nutshell, 25 years without a league title, pre PL ?

Massive riches ........................................trinkets only in the cabinet.

What's all this? A media outlet daring to criticise the purple-faced despot? Where can I drool slavishly over this, please?

Me too! Links, please ... NOW !

Sir Jim Ratcliffe is right to turn off Sir Alex Ferguson's tap. His horse row opened door for the Glazers - and Manchester United have been paying for it ever since, writes IAN LADYMAN​

Ignore the sycophants, Jim Ratcliffe’s right to end Alex Ferguson’s gig​

I wrote to the MuEN to challenge Charlaton the Tout to a bet for £5000k for The Christie Charity on who would win the next seasons PL.....I never heard back !!
Why doesn't that surprise me?
My mates Farher in Law played for City Reserves back in the 50's.
He knew him and told me that the ticket tout wouldn't do anything unless there was something in it for him.
Also said Jack was a sound bloke.

From memory Newton Heath was one of the last districts to be incorporated. Our forefathers must have known something.
Newton Heath wasn't a part of Manchester when the Rags were formed.
Kills the argument stone dead when any Raggies try to say they're a Manchester club.

Why doesn't that surprise me?
My mates Farher in Law played for City Reserves back in the 50's.
He knew him and told me that the ticket tout wouldn't do anything unless there was something in it for him.
Also said Jack was a sound bloke.
My uncle played for City and England u23s in the early 60s and was quite pally with Denis Law.

When Law was at u....d he'd come to Maine Rd after training to chat with his former team mates.

He reckoned Charlatan the Tout was a miserable tight bastard who thought he was above everyone else.

No mates at ragland, he wasn't on speaking terms with his brother for decades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.