United ticket requests thread

citizen said:
Ed68 said:
Face value is what a blue should sell to a blue at in my opinion.

Any idea when we'll find out about the away tickets availability - I've got 3360 loyalty points. Any chance of getting a ticket?

We have defo got 9000 but not to sure if 3360 will be enough mate for a ticket

That's what I thought - I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers for the response.

hi guys worth ago i havent missed a game all season spurs will be the 1st but my money wasnt handed to the guy who runs my branch on time so my hopes of a ticket are down the drain any help please !!!!!!

millermcfc said:
hi guys worth ago i havent missed a game all season spurs will be the 1st but my money wasnt handed to the guy who runs my branch on time so my hopes of a ticket are down the drain any help please !!!!!!
this is for the away leg pm me please junior or adult

buying tickets for the second leg.got some tickets for the home leg but will only sell if u give me for the away leg .great seats.

been to all the cup games couldn't stretch to a seasoncard looking for 1 for the home leg anywhere.

all the best for xmas all

can anyone sort me out for tic home v dirt. travelling over from ireland. would be greatly appreciated travelling on my own

can anyone spare me 1 ticket to utd game at eastlands?? travelling over from ireland on my own and i would greatly appreciate someones kindness. thanks alot neil

I know i have already posted this message in previous pages but i am just reminding you all :)

I am looking for just one ticket for the semi final at our ground and 3 tickets for the away leg but any will do and i have money to spend :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.