United ticket requests thread

Just a repost from my OP, if anyone can get hold of a ticket of any sort for the away leg, I'll take it.

Blueboylewis09 said:
if anyone please has 2 spares for the Home leg and a few spares for the away leg. Can i please have them. I would be willing to pay big money.

Please pm me if you get any

Thanks

Lewis

whats big money lewis? 3 sherbert dips and 6 footy cards:)

de niro said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
if anyone please has 2 spares for the Home leg and a few spares for the away leg. Can i please have them. I would be willing to pay big money.

Please pm me if you get any

Thanks

Lewis

Hahaha, The sherbet dips arnt even open and the 6 footy cards are all in great condition. And they are all city players :)

Nah seriously, I do have big money at my disposal and i dont mean plastic money and i am just desperate, So if any of you can help, Please pm me.

Cheers

if anyone has a spare ticket or can get one for the home game pm me pleassee!
really fancy getting 2 this game!

Blueboylewis09 said:
de niro said:

Hahaha, The sherbet dips arnt even open and the 6 footy cards are all in great condition. And they are all city players :)

Nah seriously, I do have big money at my disposal and i dont mean plastic money and i am just desperate, So if any of you can help, Please pm me.

Cheers

if you have dosh then buy a half season card.you leap up the pecking order.
just an idea.

de niro said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

Cheers

just an idea.

I probably just have enough to buy these tickets mate. But then again. name me a price for the tickets if you have any spares and i will get the money no problem :)

de niro said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

Cheers

just an idea.

dont think they are doing them this year i could be wrong though

hi people im flying over to the utd match from ireland and im wondering if anyone would have a spare ticket. im going on my own. i dont think i will bother if i dont get a ticket, but i dont want to loose out £100 on my flights. it would be great if someone could help.

thanks alot neil comiskey ctid

Propbaly pissing in the wind joinin the back of the queue but if anyone has a spare for the home leg I'd appreciate it, I dont have big money as I just lost my job but face value would be nice :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.