United ticket requests thread

Re: Pretty desperate!

Last time I was at OT, Ian Brightwell scored a screamer to make it 1-1 and I managed to control myself. Must have been because I was in the Stretford End!

Any recommendations for a City pub in the city centre? Last train back to the Midlands is 10.20, so needs to be close to Piccadilly or Oxford Road. Extra time and I'm stuffed.

Re: No chance however (scum away)

Had my heart in my mouth when I saw a reply then pmsl!! Aye, it's going to be hard to find one however I'll keep trying.

My mate is a big utd fan who has not missed a game for 5 years home and away and in europe...he also has never paid for a ticket...he always jumps the turnstiles! He has told me to do the same in the east stand on weds...underneath the city fans he said you double up then run off..the stewards just laugh and let you run off...I'm doing it anybody wanna join me? Its the closest your getting to the blues fans!! If he has done it for 5 years then surely we can do it for 1 game!!!

mcfc89 said:
My mate is a big utd fan who has not missed a game for 5 years home and away and in europe...he also has never paid for a ticket...he always jumps the turnstiles! He has told me to do the same in the east stand on weds...underneath the city fans he said you double up then run off..the stewards just laugh and let you run off...I'm doing it anybody wanna join me? Its the closest your getting to the blues fans!! If he has done it for 5 years then surely we can do it for 1 game!!!

errmmmmm...is your friend one of the supposed "men in pink" as I know they have a girly moto ... "to pay is to fail" ..... if he is then the boy needs a good shoeing.

If I dont hear back off my contact for a ticket will be getiong one in the rag end. Cant miss this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.