United To Struggle For Top 4?

I said they would get 5th as soon as Ronaldo and Tevez left.....
With this result - i'm wondering whether they'll get in the top 10.......

Lol - jokes but i think they'll finish 5th...

IrishMacca said:
samharris said:
I asked you in plain ENGLISH...how many scum games have you seen ( not on the net or sky or MOTD) I mean live actually there to base your assumptions on ?? you made a point of saying to a couple of posters on here that they cant have been to many games to base their opinions of the scum on yet you know the ins outs ups and downs of this team..

I will ask again...how many scum games have you been to live ..to base your strong comments and opinions on..

I eagerly await your answer...

I said they can't have seen many game, no where have I made the comment about them not having been to many games. Watching a game is watching a game.

My answer, a handful, a couple of Man U/City games and a few with Man U mates, and Roy Keane's testimonial. I don't see how that has got anything to do with anything though.

You went to Roy Keane's testimonial and you're bigging him up about being being a great footballer on a City board. You're a scum sucking Irish plastic fucking rag, that horrible excuse for a human being deliberately crippled a city player and you are doing the above. Why don't you just fuck off back to the Red Tissue.

Tranny and Tevez contributed i think 40+ goals last season and you just cant replace that many goals!

The rags will NOT win the league this year and i do see them struggling tbh.

That said they will deffo finish top 3.

Oh and did i mention that they are all wankers!

There starting 11 last night was the first rag starting 11 I recall seeing that made me snigger and hope that we face the same 11 at OT in Sept!

Fingers crossed, the shite are finally on the way down (to 4th at least I hope)

BoundedCascade said:
Ok hear me out a bit here. Just look at their team it is considerably weaker than last year. Michael Owen is past his prime by far and really showed it in the games I have watched him in. United as a whole look creatively inept at times without Tranny. They dont have the same spark that they once did. The past two games they have not shown much other than a few glimpses of the United of last year let alone when they won the Champions League.

I know that a lot of their defense was missing today but you would think that a team with the attacking quality that they supposedly have would be able to keep the ball deep in the pitch and not just create chances but convert. Now I know at times teams just get unlucky with not finishing their chances but if you look at last year and this year so far without Tranny's goals they look like a top 6 team rather than a league challenging team.

I know its early and there is a lot more to see both from United and the teams they are going to come up against. But at this stage with their significantly weaker side it would not surprise me if they were to finish outside of the top 4.

Am I just being completely daft here with my blue tinted glasses or do you agree?

Surprisingly, I also do agree, and here's why (I'm excited, NOT deluded)
O'Shea, Fletcher, Park, Nani, Anderson, Evans, Gibson and that other curly haired f*cker are not world class.
Seriously, could they even get into our side? mmmmmm?
Then you have Giggs, Scholes, Neville all knockin on a bit, the superb (NOT) Berbaflop, Owen's a has-been, Wobbly Gob is crook. Where is the strenght in depth please?
And I hear Vidic is wanted at Barca.

You read it here folks.
Man Ure are fooked this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.