United tried to swap Rooney for Hart!

I tried to tell people this a few weeks ago on the transfer thread and was roundly laughed at, never mind it happens all the time

Good keeper (esp shot stopping) but there are some weak elements to his game that he hasn't improved on: goal kicks, distribution and some dodgy decision making in the box (last night against Chelsea being an example) but he's confident and he will continue to improve.

Personally I think the story of swapping Rooney is bollocks. United have De Gea who I think has improved massively this season - he's kept them in some games. He has his problems as does Hart but I don't think its a position that United are too concerned about.

As for Rooney (I've said this on other threads) I think if we could get the right price we should buy him - not in a swap deal but outright. Put aside the Rag bias for a second (and forgetting a poor last season when his head was in the wrong place) and imagine what he could bring to the team. He's good on free kicks, with his head, his passing ability and he gives it 100% when he's on the pitch. You don't have to like him to realise his potential in a blue shirt. I'll go and put my tin hat on

Joe has a had a very average season but I'm sure he will back even stronger next season. He needs to cut the tv adverts out and hitting the town quite often..

jknight said:
Good keeper (esp shot stopping) but there are some weak elements to his game that he hasn't improved on: goal kicks, distribution and some dodgy decision making in the box (last night against Chelsea being an example) but he's confident and he will continue to improve.

Personally I think the story of swapping Rooney is bollocks. United have De Gea who I think has improved massively this season - he's kept them in some games. He has his problems as does Hart but I don't think its a position that United are too concerned about.

As for Rooney (I've said this on other threads) I think if we could get the right price we should buy him - not in a swap deal but outright. Put aside the Rag bias for a second (and forgetting a poor last season when his head was in the wrong place) and imagine what he could bring to the team. He's good on free kicks, with his head, his passing ability and he gives it 100% when he's on the pitch. You don't have to like him to realise his potential in a blue shirt. I'll go and put my tin hat on
Tin suit more likely Rooney is a thug and without Slur Alex's protection would be getting sent off every third match, certainly much more than Mario

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I reckon Hart 'll be alright once his dandruff clears up.

That's right. Most have no idea how irritating a itchy scalp is. Worse still if you have crabs.
Joe's a quality 'keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.