United tried to swap Rooney for Hart!

Manchester_lalala said:
Joehannes said:
Marvin said:
Maybe not had his best season, but he's still an outstanding keeper.
Good, not outstanding. A bit overrated, yeah.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. Joe hart a liability? The most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Been a top class keeper for 4 years running, 3 golden glove winning seasons with city and a brilliant season with birmingham.

Agree he's a good keeper, but shrek would add more to our goal shy team at the mo, we've got the best defence in the league but haven't scored anywhere near enough goals and as much as I hate the mercenary ugly twat, Rooney is a great player and I don't think it would be that difficult to replace hart.

Manchester_lalala said:
Joehannes said:
Marvin said:
Maybe not had his best season, but he's still an outstanding keeper.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. Joe hart a liability? The most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Been a top class keeper for 4 years running, 3 golden glove winning seasons with city and a brilliant season with birmingham.

Good keeper but I do believe he's a tad overrated atm.

Hart and rooney swap deal no chance,in fact i wouldn't even swap for pantilimon,but if they had threw in some money as well they could have wright instead....

Baconface is a tw@t on so many levels, but his oft cited admiration of Hart makes sense

No one os perfect , but Hart i up there with the best in world football, and Rags hadn't found a really decent keepr since Schmeical (spelling ?)

Furthermore, Shrek's successful blackmailing of the club a couple of years back had Baco over a barrel, and the old pisscan doesn't forget a stitchup like that...

Ha bloody ha that he failed... interesting to see hoe, in particular, the usually 'on message' hacks at the Mirror have been coming out with 'tales of drunkeness and cruelty' (go on , identify that song lyric !!!)on old Stalin's part since his resignation

Ha ha - this thread is making me laugh.

As already mentioned he's been golden glove for three years - including this year with our 'unstable' defence.

Admittedly a few errors this year but more than made up by what he has done IMO.

And Rooney!!!!!

I'd heard he'd marital probes re latest addition to brood and needed to sort it out by getting away for a while alledgedly

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Joehannes said:

Agree he's a good keeper, but shrek would add more to our goal shy team at the mo, we've got the best defence in the league but haven't scored anywhere near enough goals and as much as I hate the mercenary ugly twat, Rooney is a great player and I don't think it would be that difficult to replace hart.

He is a large part of the reason we have the best defence again and you want to get rid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.