United Vs City post Game Discussion Thread

My One And Only Dissapointment On Sunday

is that the 6th goal came right at the end of extra-time.

Looking back I was caught up in the late flurry of goals, the excitement, the shock of the rout, and the scoreline. Just like every other City fan at OT that day I was completely bewildered by it all.

City fans were stood just looking around, looking at each other, looking at the United fans, looking at a half empty stadium, looking at the scoreboard, and not knowing what to do.

After the final whistle it was all over in a flash. The players came over, we applauded them, and we headed towards the exits.

Looking back after the ashes of Fergie, his team, and Manchester United Football Club had settled, I so wished the game had another 15-10 minutes to go. Just imagine for a few seconds the songs and no end of piss-taking that could have occurred.

I Know, I'm an ungrateful b******, but one little bit of me just wishes that could have happened. ;-)

Re: My One And Only Dissapointment On Sunday

Count yourself lucky if that is all ,my nephew had £3 @ 375/1 City 5-1 win.

One of the many things I have enjoyed has been the reaction of fans from other Clubs!
Not pro City, but just absolutely delighted to these glory-hunting plastic creeps get their come uppance!
I work in a large open-plan office in Bristol with about 100 or so blokes in it - including the statutory 6 or 7 dickhead plastics with their Manure mugs & never been to the ground record.
On Monday morning when I went in someone had made huge letters which were spaced out 1 in each window spelling out S P A N K E D!
The outpouring of delight and disgust for these excuses for football fans and their gross Club was amazing.
Throughout the day - and still today - supporters of other Clubs have been coming over to congratulate me and share my pleasure.

still awestruck

controlled, lethal and cruel

showed no mercy

MORE!!!!!

:-)

Ducado said:
dw7 said:
why did united put out such a shit side it could of been a lot better

Arrogance sheer arrogance, it was not only the team it was the tactics deployed

i was shocked because i was expecting city to get at very least a draw even a narrow victory with their best team out

but that team was awful and i think anyone in the league would of beat them but not 6-1

dw7 said:
Ducado said:
dw7 said:
why did united put out such a shit side it could of been a lot better

Arrogance sheer arrogance, it was not only the team it was the tactics deployed

i was shocked because i was expecting city to get at very least a draw even a narrow victory with their best team out

but that team was awful and i think anyone in the league would of beat them but not 6-1

They have been playing that team all season all season except Vidic for Evans. That very same team that had won all but 2 games that they drew at Stoke and Anfield (2 hard away games, they even drew at anfield with there best 4 attackers on the bench). That is the magnitude of our win, they had Hernandez, Rooney, Anderson and Nani resting last week and still drew with Liverpool yet we beat there first team 6.1 (bar Vidic).

Any1 want to guess what the score would be now if we were still playing? 759.3?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.