United Vs City post Game Discussion Thread

wireblue said:
Is anyone planning/able to create a compilation video of the goals/best bits of yesterday? Got a song i'd love to put to it but i have absolutely no idea how to put a video together. Please PM me if you're interested. Cheers lads

^There is a top lad on here who does them for us, im sure when he has calmed down he will sort us out some well edited highlights of players.

Some Stats:

Passing

Danny Welbeck 40/43=93%, only 1 successful pass in the opponent's area and it was played out of the box.
Nani 27/37=73%, only 1 successful pass into opponent's area.
Rooney 54/58=93%, including 4 successful passes in the opponent's area.
Anderson 35/45=77%.
Fletcher 55/65=85%.

Milner 42/53=79%, with 6 successful passes in the opponent's area inc. 2 assists.
Silva 62/71=87% with 8 successful passes in the opponent's area inc. 1 assist.
Barry 48/51=94%, with 2 successful passes in the opponent's area.
Yaya 66/72=92%, with 1 successful pass in the opponent's area.
Aguero 26/29=90%, inc 2 successful passes in the opponent's area.
Balotelli 23/28=82%, inc 4 successful passes in the opponent's area.

49% of Silva's passes came in United's final third, he also won possession 7 times.
stats also show Nani tracks back better than Young.

In the last 30 mins City's pass completion rate was 146/173=84%, 5 of which were assists.

Interceptions

City made 55% of their 18 interceptions in the opponent's half, of which 8% were in United's left back area.

City lost possession 9 times, United 17.

Rags were lucky

we did not get 10.
Djeko had 2 really good chances, Merlin miscued one over and it was a pen when Anderson brought down Mica.
Rags have always been lucky b--tards.

In their 20 minutes of supposed first half dominance they did not manage a single shot on target.

Re: Rags were lucky

Dont get involved in the if's and buts mate. Leave that to the rags and their "if vidic plays instead of evans" crap. When that final whistle was blew their could be no doubting they'd took a beating of epic proportions and thats what matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.