United's form spurring us on says Savic

So reporter asks him a question and you're saying he should reply along the lines of "sorry, I'm forbidden from talking to you; my right to freedom of speech has been revoked by Bluemoon."?

It wouldn't come off bad at all if it seemed truthful.

These are like Wenger's statements that contradict what their fans see on the pitch, so it just angers the fans.

Go out and prove it against Chelsea.

strongbowholic said:
So reporter asks him a question and you're saying he should reply along the lines of "sorry, I'm forbidden from talking to you; my right to freedom of speech has been revoked by Bluemoon."?

Maybe not.
Although he could always answer fairly and say 'you may be better asking one of my colleagues,as I am pretty useless in all honesty, and only in the team because of suspensions,injuries and African Cup commitments'.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
strongbowholic said:

Maybe not.
Although he could always answer fairly and say 'you may be better asking one of my colleagues,as I am pretty useless in all honesty, and only in the team because of suspensions,injuries and African Cup commitments'.
Fair enough.

This kind of talk is cheap and we should be getting on with trying to do the business on the pitch. This is the kind of thing we've been slating the Rags for over the past few weeks - numerous players on their side having way too much to say. It's even worse when the less experienced members of the team do it - no disrespect to Savic but he should've body-swerved any questions.

it's nowt to do with the rags and everything to do with City
stop talking about it and just bloody do it!

Freestyler said:
Once again it's more talk, but no action taken.

Sick of them coming out saying were treating every game like a cup final. That was said 4 weeks ago, since then not one game we've done that.

Wish they would start doing it on the pitch, rather than just talking.

The more they say, the worse it becomes. Just keep quiet and get on with it.

I agree our away form as been more like relegation performances and the fact that we kept putting in the same sub standard football is why we are second now not about 5 or 8 points clear of the scum! Home form been outstanding though

cibaman said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Really getting a bit sick and tired of hearing players telling us how this or that has spurred them on then they go and tamely surrender at Swansea or somewhere. The truth is we've been poor on the road since the QPR game. They need to do their talking on the pitch.

Being brutally honest, we've only really had 3 completely comvincing away performances all season. Spurs, United & Villareal. Even the 4-0 at Blackburn was flattering, we were poor for an hour. If we're to win our remaining 5 away games there really does need to be a drastic change in tactics and attitude.

I don't disagree but the rags have been very unconvincing in a shit load of games this season and yet came away winners, home and away.

This thread is turning all negative.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
strongbowholic said:

Maybe not.

That or just put a gun to his head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.