United's form spurring us on says Savic

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
strongbowholic said:
So reporter asks him a question and you're saying he should reply along the lines of "sorry, I'm forbidden from talking to you; my right to freedom of speech has been revoked by Bluemoon."?

Maybe not.
Although he could always answer fairly and say 'you may be better asking one of my colleagues,as I am pretty useless in all honesty, and only in the team because of suspensions,injuries and African Cup commitments'.

That or just put a gun to his head

Harsh, BoyBlue, even if he IS our Johnny Evans.

Pam said:
cibaman said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Really getting a bit sick and tired of hearing players telling us how this or that has spurred them on then they go and tamely surrender at Swansea or somewhere. The truth is we've been poor on the road since the QPR game. They need to do their talking on the pitch.

Being brutally honest, we've only really had 3 completely comvincing away performances all season. Spurs, United & Villareal. Even the 4-0 at Blackburn was flattering, we were poor for an hour. If we're to win our remaining 5 away games there really does need to be a drastic change in tactics and attitude.

I don't disagree but the rags have been very unconvincing in a shit load of games this season and yet came away winners, home and away.

This thread is turning all negative.

Which is odd really.
I was expecting a thread about probably the most clueless player to wear the shirt all season suddenly becoming a Gary Chuckle rentaquote to be a festival of joyous celebration.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pam said:
cibaman said:
Being brutally honest, we've only really had 3 completely comvincing away performances all season. Spurs, United & Villareal. Even the 4-0 at Blackburn was flattering, we were poor for an hour. If we're to win our remaining 5 away games there really does need to be a drastic change in tactics and attitude.

I don't disagree but the rags have been very unconvincing in a shit load of games this season and yet came away winners, home and away.

This thread is turning all negative.

Which is odd really.
I was expecting a thread about probably the most clueless player to wear the shirt all season suddenly becoming a Gary Chuckle rentaquote to be a festival of joyous celebration.

Whereas you believe a suicide pact is the more appropriate way to go? He is shit, though, I grant you.

cibaman said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Really getting a bit sick and tired of hearing players telling us how this or that has spurred them on then they go and tamely surrender at Swansea or somewhere. The truth is we've been poor on the road since the QPR game. They need to do their talking on the pitch.

We weren't poor for an hour against Blackburn at all, we just couldn't find the net.

We haven't exactly been looking very "spurred on" lately, now I come to think about it.

MCFC BOB said:
cibaman said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

We weren't poor for an hour against Blackburn at all, we just couldn't find the net.

I thought we were very average 1st half v Blackburn. We played better at Sunderland and lost.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
MCFC BOB said:
cibaman said:

I thought we were very average 1st half v Blackburn. We played better at Sunderland and lost.

We were better than very average at Blackburn in the first half. We spent most of the first 45 minutes camped in their half though we didn't create quite as many chances as we should have, given the amount of possession we had. Either way, we blew them away in the second half and overall it was a very accomplished performance so I don't see what the issue is. It's nigh on impossible to dominate an away game for 90 minutes anyway.

Seriously, I don't buy that we've only had 3 good away performances this season - even the Bolton 3-2 completely flattered them and it should've been 5 or 6. Also, Villa away the other week - apart from one great save from Hart at the death we deserved to win by a far bigger scoreline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.