university

merlot somme said:
I studied Nineteenth Century French Art, I'm very good on Eugene Delacroix. I was fortunate, this was back in the 1980's, my father made next to nothing so I had a full grant. I was very drunk, really very drunk, much of the time. I wouldn't do it again, I should have joined the Mounties instaed, or at least gone to live in a tent on the prairies.

Wasn't he in The Green Mile....................?

I was under the impression he was a painter, you know, Liberty Leading the People and all that (French woman falling out of her dress jumping over a barricade with a thingy in her hand), I knew I got something wrong. I'm pretty certain he never played for us anyway, too poncey, even by the standards of Charvet (where did Charvet come from, he did play for us didn't he, or try to).

mcigo said:
about to start my last year of journalism at central lancashire

Was about to quote that, Phil, and say "So am I!" until I realised it was you... :P

Just about to start 3rd year Zoology at Glasgow. Yes it's a jobless degree, but the trips to far away places are fun. Ecuador next summer! To wander around the rainforest, catching wierd diseases. Maybe Trinidad aswell, haven't decided on that one.

pee dubya said:
Just about to start 3rd year Zoology at Glasgow. Yes it's a jobless degree, but the trips to far away places are fun. Ecuador next summer! To wander around the rainforest, catching wierd diseases. Maybe Trinidad aswell, haven't decided on that one.

Jobless? Who cares mate, fuck practicality, get yourself an education in whatver you fancy and have some fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.