university

TheMightyQuinn said:
pee dubya said:
Just about to start 3rd year Zoology at Glasgow. Yes it's a jobless degree, but the trips to far away places are fun. Ecuador next summer! To wander around the rainforest, catching wierd diseases. Maybe Trinidad aswell, haven't decided on that one.

Jobless? Who cares mate, fuck practicality, get yourself an education in whatver you fancy and have some fun.

Yeah, that's the plan! Then pray that the dream job lands in my lap once i graduate. Nothing can go wrong.

pee dubya said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
pee dubya said:
Just about to start 3rd year Zoology at Glasgow. Yes it's a jobless degree, but the trips to far away places are fun. Ecuador next summer! To wander around the rainforest, catching wierd diseases. Maybe Trinidad aswell, haven't decided on that one.

Jobless? Who cares mate, fuck practicality, get yourself an education in whatver you fancy and have some fun.

Yeah, that's the plan! Then pray that the dream job lands in my lap once i graduate. Nothing can go wrong.

Exactly. Or just study something else for a few years after, beats working and you'll never grow old!

Atrocious spelling and lack of common sense cannot be papered over with a degree.

I've had my certificate blown up to poster size and it now can paper over a multitude of sins, hows that for common sense.

Get a fucking job and start paying some tax & Ni contributions you long haired, smelly, scrounging, layabout twats ;-)

Matty said:
Cheesy said:
Get a fucking job and start paying some tax & Ni contributions you long haired, smelly, scrounging, layabout twats ;-)
What he said, especially to TMQ.

Yeah, he's one of the fucking worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.