Unleash us Bobby

forevermancity

just unleash us!

a chance to go 3 points from top should be enough to get the lads going, and should we lose we are only 8 points from the relegation zone.

we shouldnt fear anyone, let alone fulham. get at them and prove us doubters wrong. if wanting to beat hughes, and putting a good performance in for the boss after a tough week isnt good enough to get a performance out of the lads and the management then nothing will

forevercity said:
just unleash us!

a chance to go 3 points from top should be enough to get the lads going, and should we lose we are only 8 points from the relegation zone.

we shouldnt fear anyone, let alone fulham. get at them and prove us doubters wrong. if wanting to beat hughes, and putting a good performance in for the boss after a tough week isnt good enough to get a performance out of the lads and the management then nothing will

this this this ^^^^^^^^

Let the lads go out there and express themselves please......................

Chelsea are wobbling in more ways than one so it's NOW that we need to show the confidence and consistancy that the players we have should be doing?

yea ,unleash us please !!!

at least let em go across the halfway line once or twice !
you never know the ball might even go in that netty thing their goalie stands near

squirtyflower said:
Not going to happen

The pessimist in me thinks a first half of ultra-caution, stung by a bizarre goal on 45+2, and we come out for the second half as though blitzkrieg is a Ritz tea party. My advice to Roberto is to do it the other way round. Give the players the half-time bollocking, get the second half in first, and then, 3-0 up, shut up the new superstore.

We beat them 2-1 away last season and Mancini was in charge of that too. Plus, Fulham were better under Hodgson but as history has told us, these things matter little. Hopefully Tevez is 100% fit as he may be our only outlet for goals again.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
squirtyflower said:
Not going to happen

The pessimist in me thinks a first half of ultra-caution, stung by a bizarre goal on 45+2, and we come out for the second half as though blitzkrieg is a Ritz tea party. My advice to Roberto is to do it the other way round. Give the players the half-time bollocking, get the second half in first, and then, 3-0 up, shut up the new superstore.
I'm not being pessimistic, it's just not in robertos nature

forevercity said:
just unleash us!

if only he would.... I hope I'm eating humble pie later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.