Unleash us Bobby

Well I really enjoyed that
As manchini said, the early goal helped
But at the end of the day the 'team' went out to actually put in a shift
Yes it's a results business and the three points matter but for me I want to see our guys make the effort all of us have made to be there
It's a two way street, one that came off today
Our top fans deserve that kind of performance every week

GStar said:
Mancio said:
who do you think you are for say me what i "need to be" and what "i need to stop to be" mate ?

the only one thing i've seen is you tryng to put in my mouth a word (English) i never used. and really i havnt liked it.

Well if you're going to throw accusations at me, make sure you know what you're saying first. You do "need" to do that. I also "need" to tell you to stop being personally insulting to other members as its against the CoC... it would be a real shame for your love in with this board to be stopped.

And you're calling our fans, and a good few supporters who follow us home and away that they "know nothing about football"... i don't like that either.

posts are here to be read mate , and in case you lose one i'll quote here

forevercity said:
Mancio I bet you hated that didnt you! It was very un- italian! Btw there will be no chance he will drop my mate, you boring Italian clown

so are you saying i "need" to not answer to the guy who called me "italian clown" ?

Well I really enjoyed that
As manchini said, the early goal helped
But at the end of the day the 'team' went out to actually put in a shift
Yes it's a results business and the three points matter but for me I want to see our guys make the effort all of us have made to be there
It's a two way street, one that came off today
Our top fans deserve that kind of performance every week

SalfordCityBlue said:
We were awesome, but that was a typically naive performance from a Hughes team that allowed us to batter them.

The guy is completely unaware of the opposition when setting up his teams.

Destined to always be a failure as a manager. Very poor. Fulham are going backwards at an alarming rate under him.

On the field we utterly outplayed them. In the technical area, on a personal level, he was comprehensively outperformed today by a far superior opponent.

Surely this endless Hughes vs Mancini discussion is now dead and buried? To continue it is just stubbornness way beyond the point of rationality.

Could not agree more.However, Mancini is a very shrewd bastard, his first year at Inter followed a similar pattern to what we are witnessing now. Don't expect the next game to follow the same pattern, he knew Hughes wanted the win and set us up perfectly. I have said from day one that this guy knows what he is doing. We are not going to beat everyone, but his tactics to me, after watching City for over 50 years tell me now that we are going places.

We were commiting more players forward and breaking with much more drive and pace today, whether thats down to personnel or a change in tactics is open to debate. It's probably abit of both.

Kolorov helped massively today.

GStar said:
Mancio said:
who do you think you are for say me what i "need to be" and what "i need to stop to be" mate ?

the only one thing i've seen is you tryng to put in my mouth a word (English) i never used. and really i havnt liked it.

Well if you're going to throw accusations at me, make sure you know what you're saying first. You do "need" to do that. I also "need" to tell you to stop being personally insulting to other members as its against the CoC... it would be a real shame for your love in with this board to be stopped.

And you're calling our fans, and a good few supporters who follow us home and away that they "know nothing about football"... i don't like that either.

Ok i accept defeat.
You managed to say what i attempted to say far more eloquently than I did :-)

Mancio said:

forevercity said:
Mancio I bet you hated that didnt you! It was very un- italian! Btw there will be no chance he will drop my mate, you boring Italian clown

so are you saying i "need" to not answer to the guy who called me "italian clown" ?

And rules are there to be broken... you've got to deal with the consequences if you're willing to break them though.

Also, its a pet peeve of mine, people that don't understand racism/xenophobia etc... are you italian? Yes. So calling you "Italian" is not a slur, is not an insult, is not a blot on the entire Italian population, its simply a geographical fact.

If you're a bigger man, then you don't need to respond, but then if you can't comprehend the real meaning of xenophobia, then i guess you do have to reply.

If you called me an "English wanker" then we can debate how much of a wanker i am, but you'd be entirely accurate calling me english, so why would i take offence to that? (you don't need to answer that, we could be here a while) ;)

law74 said:
Ok i accept defeat.
You managed to say what i attempted to say far more eloquently than I did :-)

Haha... but i haven't even prepared anything to say for this prestigious award.

A lot of the difference between last week and today is the defending of the opposition. Fulham were absolutely dreadful, the worst team we've faced the season. Their heads went down after the first and they didn't even fight after that.

We took full advantage though with some great passing football. We've built on the West Brom game and if we improve again next week we could be top by Christmas.

Mancio said:
GStar said:

forevercity said:

To be fair, you are an Italian clown.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Mancio said:

To be fair, you are an Italian clown.

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.