Unleash us Bobby

forevercity said:
Mancio said:
without offence mate. i think you are a very very good City fans. you have got just a problem : you dont understand NOTHING about football.

you think "unleash" , "attack" are the key worlds for win but if was so easy every fucking team will be barca , but in a reality world it isnt.
Not every team will be barca, but surely a club who have several hundred million pound squad can be expected to go and wipe the floor with a team who are one place above the relegation zone?surely we should be playing better football than spurs and bolton? I as a city fan want us to go for a win, it isn't barca we are playing, it's fulham. Surely we can be expected to go for the win rather than going for a point and trying to sneak a win?

millions dont run nor have skills. football is played 11 vs 11 and at high level difference are very short from 11 millionaire and 11 average players. you have to understand this.

yesterday chelsea lose to birmingham and if you try to see the difference in market value or in wages between the 2 eleven you can be shoked.

you have to be patient , you have to support your team , and , most od all , you have to be on a bona fide mood coz really you are tiryng a lot of people with all the shit your kboard is spouting here.

Mancio said:
forevercity said:
Not every team will be barca, but surely a club who have several hundred million pound squad can be expected to go and wipe the floor with a team who are one place above the relegation zone?surely we should be playing better football than spurs and bolton? I as a city fan want us to go for a win, it isn't barca we are playing, it's fulham. Surely we can be expected to go for the win rather than going for a point and trying to sneak a win?

millions dont run nor have skills. football is played 11 vs 11 and at high level difference are very short from 11 millionaire and 11 average players. you have to understand this.

yesterday chelsea lose to birmingham and if you try to see the difference in market value or in wages between the 2 eleven you can be shoked.

you have to be patient , you have to support your team , and , most od all , you have to be on a bona fide mouth coz really you are tiryng a lot of people with all the shit your kboard is spouting here.
I am supporting my team that's why I'm in London ffs. I'm sure you are Tiring alot of people on here too telling us that we don't understand football

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
without offence mate. i think you are a very very good City fans. you have got just a problem : you dont understand NOTHING about football.

you think "unleash" , "attack" are the key worlds for win but if was so easy every fucking team will be barca , but in a reality world it isnt.

That Barca team are real shit and i'd hate us to be like them.........................

You stick to your boring shit like i used to watch on Channel 4 to help me go to sleep after my sunday roast years ago..............football games can be won by players expressing themselves on the pitch and Barca are living proof of that.

RM just needs to put trust in our players to go out and perform as there good enough to put in a display, but were playing like a bunch of kids with reins on.

you clearly are friend of some of the shit players who are candidate for the january clear up. then every your world is destituite of any credibility. try to back the club and not some players if you really are a City fan.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 pm --<br /><br />
forevercity said:
Mancio said:

you have to be patient , you have to support your team , and , most od all , you have to be on a bona fide mouth coz really you are tiryng a lot of people with all the shit your kboard is spouting here.
I am supporting my team that's why I'm in London ffs. I'm sure you are Tiring alot of people on here too telling us that we don't understand football

please dont use the "WE" . you arent the Queen, so use the "me" please.

Mancio,the CLUB will suffer if we continue to play tepid,possesion football in a fast paced league which doesn't give you time to dwell on the ball.Almost EVERY player who first plays in the prem after coming from a different league remarks on how little time you get on the ball and how physical it is.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Mancio,the CLUB will suffer if we continue to play tepid,possesion football in a fast paced league which doesn't give you time to dwell on the ball.Almost EVERY player who first plays in the prem after coming from a different league remarks on how little time you get on the ball and how physical it is.

AFAIK arsenal play possesion football and if i remember well a lot of fans here seem to love the arsenal way of play. so , please , talk with them.

Mancio said:
you clearly are friend of some of the shit players who are candidate for the january clear up. then every your world is destituite of any credibility. try to back the club and not some players if you really are a City fan.

You clearly haven't got a clue who i know or don't know so your above statement has just fell flat on it's face.

Can i suggest you crawl back into that hole you come from before you start questioning posters credibility on being a City fan when we have been there through thick and thin the last 30 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.