Unlikely City fans

So a City Rock Band:
Bun E Carlos - Drums
Rick Wakeman - Keyboards
Noel Gallagher and Johnny Marr Guitar
Ian Curtis - Vocals

Strange indeed, Not sure that works and still need a bass player...

Bun E. Carlos is a blue? That probably means Robin Zander gets over to Old Trafford whenever he can!

1. Ken the Landlord AKA John Henshaw To the Regiment I wish I was there. Big City Fan

His nephew is my brother in law and a rag **** to boot, clueless fucker he is, my sister and the rest of us take the piss incessantly, had a screen saver on his phone last time i saw it of the 'pig farmer' like he was his idol, fuckers 40 odd years old too.

I do actually quote Balfour as a Blue and share your opinion. For me finding him at a cup final wearing a City rosette and stressing his satisfaction at City's win was enough to say that he did actively support the club then - and the cup spent its first night in Manchester at the Ardwick Conservative Club (adding to Balfour's connection) - but he may well be another like so many modern celebrities who become fans for a period as it will gain them support in some way. Balfour always knew that City fans were his constituents I guess. But I am happy to keep referring to him as a City supporting PM.
Does anyone know if Ardwick Conservative Club is still going? My guess is probably not!

One to add to the many famous musicians in this thread... I've regularly seen Mike Joyce (drummer from the Smiths) at the Etihad in recent seasons

Darts player Alan "chuck" Norris has just hit a 9 darter in the players championships and pocketed £35k if no one else does! Not a bad nights work....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.