Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

mancity5 said:
Bit off the subject here, and Im not really a Mrs Beckham fan... But i think she looks quite fit in that photo.

david_beckham_victoria_beckham_boob.jpg

Blued out face or not !!!!

:)

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

Theo555 said:
avoidconfusion said:
Theo555 said:
LCBblue said:
Definite WUM.
Shouldn't he banned for posting faulse information? Thats what Ric said.

Why is he a definate WUM? He stated we were talking to Kaka and we were - so what was false about that?

He also stated that Kaka said yes and we all know how true that was, right?

Stop sucking up to every god damn ITK on the planet.

I agree he got that totally wrong but isn't a WUM someone who gets everything wrong like inflatablesthingy?
AC I think you know me better - i am with you on citymancs slating TFM aren't i???

Carlo ancelotti ststed the other day that man city came very very close to signing kaka and that it was fans pressure that turned it round, but when the then manager says we were very close surely that has to be taken into account, that he had some info, by the way i dont know owt about ajay but just trying to add to the forum

Yeah, because Ajay is always right. 100% of the time, he never gets anything wrong.

Oh wait...

yankblue said:
Yeah, because Ajay is always right. 100% of the time, he never gets anything wrong.

Oh wait...

Who said this??? No one - it is you making stuff up to try and look clever - have you no intelligence in that head of yours to not read posts you dont like???

Theo555 said:
yankblue said:

Oh wait...

Who said this??? No one - it is you making stuff up to try and look clever - have you no intelligence in that head of yours to not read posts you dont like???

my favourite line of all time makes another appearance......

how exactly do you know if you will like it before you read it?

bizzbo said:
Theo555 said:
yankblue said:

Oh wait...

my favourite line of all time makes another appearance......

how exactly do you know if you will like it before you read it?

I apologise! I meant read certain peoples post and respond to them - my mistake

if anyone should be banned ban rice 10 just spent 10 mins reading a thread that means fcuk all

Ajay said:
If Ric wants to ban me then so be it, his forum his decision!

no he shouldn't. It is not your fault you have had hundreds of posters crawling all over you. Yes you posted information that turned out incorrect but I think when it comes down to it you should not be above criticism. You have never posted shit purely for attention and recently you have been as good as your word.

If anything your ass kissers need to back off as much as those calling you a wum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.