Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

Didsbury Dave said:
whilst the Bridge comment sounds tactless, I am prepared to believe he would make it. Maybe even as a defence mechanism.

And a lot of the other stuff there sound fairly credible bearing in mind recent developments. The SWP one is particularly interesting as if our targets come off he may well struggle to make our first choice 11.

With you there DD, as much as I wouldn't like it to be truthful, it cant be dismissed

the op of this thread got abit of stick even though it all seems like genuine info. hope he comes back a shares any new info he may come across

lionheart said:
Didn't this exact same get posted on here several weeks ago? I distinctly remember the Wayne Bridge comment, which was ridiculed at the time on the grounds that nobody in their right minds would say that to a complete stranger.

Thats deserves a Clarkie surely??

johnmc said:
lionheart said:
Didn't this exact same get posted on here several weeks ago? I distinctly remember the Wayne Bridge comment, which was ridiculed at the time on the grounds that nobody in their right minds would say that to a complete stranger.

Hahahaha! Definitely.

lionheart said:

oh dear...

Boots_ said:
johnmc said:
lionheart said:

Hahahaha! Definitely.

unless lionheart was doing a double bluff, which i seriously doubt, then it has to be one of the best Clarkie's since the original.

magnificent.

Don't let it worry you lionheart. It was a genuine mistake.

I did my own Clarkie a couple of weeks ago and got destroyed.

Luckily, I managed to escalate the thread to personal abuse levels and it got pulled, saving my blushes.

BlueMOAN????

Jesus this forum has become infested with hyper-critical killjoys.

If someone posts something that they claim to be 'ITK' ... for goodness sake either believe it or don't. If you believe it, great, leave a positive comment/addition and enjoy the thought/dream of City signing another class player. If you don't believe then fine, say you don't believe it. Why must there be the ensuing insults and relentless witch-hunt with the sole aim of destroying someone's credibility and probably driving them away from this forum??? Have you really got nothing better to do? Or maybe you'd rather the possible ITKs all leave the forum and leave us with such riveting topics as 'Who's looking at the WHO'S ONLINE bit at the bottom?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.