Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

Not going to sling any abuse your way, or dispute this as true or false

but

on the old television they said that the players were getting a plane back to Luton two hours after the final whistle, dont know how close the airport is, or how quick they could all get warmed down, showered, suited and booted ready for the flight back but...

imo not much time for a meet and greet with whoever whatever

but then again, what the fuck do i know so, fair enough

stony said:
Spindash said:
10/10 for effort.

Spot on, if all the wums on here were as entertaining as this bloke, the place would be a lot better.

I enjoyed reading it, whether it was true or not, and I'll throw something into the mix. Most of the people calling him, haven't been on the site for 5 minutes.

This bloke has been a member here for 4 years. That's a long time to wait to start bullshitting people.

Good point Stony.

If he was in the players/presidents lounge, you'd think then that the players might let their guard down a bit.............they wouldnt think for one second any conversations they had there would be privvy to 3000 Bluemooners

only1paulsimpson said:
zigga_zagger said:
no offence intended but.....who the fuck is interested in whats goin on at chelsea?? why dont you post your info on a chelsea forum instead of on here!!!

Lol some of them asked any itk's on the chelsea forum and id i know anything and asked about Ballack so that was my response. I was just peeking and saw this JT rumour so just wanted to join the fun of the ITK world here.
Isin't Ajay here these days. I remember i was here in Jan and there were loads and loads of threads begging him for infos and some slagging him. Looks like the only genuine itk here no?

This goes with what my source told me about terry..

I posted that we would be making a good bid for him about 3 days ago in a thread somewhere.

zigga_zagger said:
only1paulsimpson said:
zigga_zagger said:
no offence intended but.....who the fuck is interested in whats goin on at chelsea?? why dont you post your info on a chelsea forum instead of on here!!!

Lol some of them asked any itk's on the chelsea forum and id i know anything and asked about Ballack so that was my response. I was just peeking and saw this JT rumour so just wanted to join the fun of the ITK world here.
Isin't Ajay here these days. I remember i was here in Jan and there were loads and loads of threads begging him for infos and some slagging him. Looks like the only genuine itk here no?

ajay has very entertaining and believable posts,but got fed up of the abuse so just shares his info with chosen ones these days via pm,s.
wouldnt mind anelka back at city,are chelsea fans happy with him??

Blumers Bloomers said:
stony said:
Spindash said:
10/10 for effort.

Spot on, if all the wums on here were as entertaining as this bloke, the place would be a lot better.

I enjoyed reading it, whether it was true or not, and I'll throw something into the mix. Most of the people calling him, haven't been on the site for 5 minutes.

This bloke has been a member here for 4 years. That's a long time to wait to start bullshitting people.

Good point Stony.

If he was in the players/presidents lounge, you'd think then that the players might let their guard down a bit.............they wouldnt think for one second any conversations they had there would be privvy to 3000 Bluemooners

Have you two been sharing that Crack pipe again? lol

Shut up. Nob. Players wouldn't go into such details with some random idiot.

What a load of absolute bollocks.

No I'm just chosing to try and believe him, particularly as there s no mention of us signing RSC or Lucas Neill

zigga_zagger said:
only1paulsimpson said:
zigga_zagger said:

Nah, funny enough the genuine ITKs (there are one or two on here) don't announce themselves as such to get the attention, they just drop their info into there posts.

only1paulsimpson said:
ajay has very entertaining and believable posts,but got fed up of the abuse so just shares his info with chosen ones these days via pm,s.
wouldnt mind anelka back at city,are chelsea fans happy with him??

Anelka's situation with fans is like 60-40, with 60% wanting him to stay and 40% want him out. He won the Golden boot but those 40% think that he doesn't score in big games(true), he's most goals have come against "lower" teams but still that's valuable. He is not sulking like past, he played as a wide men when he had to without sulking and still got goal. Im in the 60. He's also 31 so they want him out but I think we will have to see what happens, if we get a Sturridge, (mail saying we already got him probably bullshit) we will keep him as the only other recognised striker will be Drogba and he'll be off for 1 month for ACN. If we get like Dzeko/Eto/Villa..etc, we might let him go.

Over all the fans are happy with him, how he has conducted with his behaviour but still 30-40% want him out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.