Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

sweep said:
zigga_zagger said:
only1paulsimpson said:
zigga_zagger said:
no offence intended but.....who the fuck is interested in whats goin on at chelsea?? why dont you post your info on a chelsea forum instead of on here!!!

Lol some of them asked any itk's on the chelsea forum and id i know anything and asked about Ballack so that was my response. I was just peeking and saw this JT rumour so just wanted to join the fun of the ITK world here.
Isin't Ajay here these days. I remember i was here in Jan and there were loads and loads of threads begging him for infos and some slagging him. Looks like the only genuine itk here no?
Nah, funny enough the genuine ITKs (there are one or two on here) don't announce themselves as such to get the attention, they just drop their info into there posts.

Lol yeah i've been reading some threads and it's a really drama, people craving attention it seems.

zigga_zagger said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ajay has very entertaining and believable posts,but got fed up of the abuse so just shares his info with chosen ones these days via pm,s.
wouldnt mind anelka back at city,are chelsea fans happy with him??

Anelka's situation with fans is like 60-40, with 60% wanting him to stay and 40% want him out. He won the Golden boot but those 40% think that he doesn't score in big games(true), he's most goals have come against "lower" teams but still that's valuable. He is not sulking like past, he played as a wide men when he had to without sulking and still got goal. Im in the 60. He's also 31 so they want him out but I think we will have to see what happens, if we get a Sturridge, (mail saying we already got him probably bullshit) we will keep him as the only other recognised striker will be Drogba and he'll be off for 1 month for ACN. If we get like Dzeko/Eto/Villa..etc, we might let him go.

Over all the fans are happy with him, how he has conducted with his behaviour but still 30-40% want him out.

We was very very close to signing Drogba in Jan and i believe if we had him we would be playing in Europe next season.
Love him or hate him he know's where the goal is that's for sure!

Danamy said:
We was very very close to signing Drogba in Jan and i believe if we had him we would be playing in Europe next season.

Really? Was that what the itk's said ? cause i never heard about that from our side. when he's in his mood he's unstoppable and the ebst lone striker with torres but the problem is he's not on mood every match and his mood swings like a pendulum. Although Anelka would have buried that 2 chances he got against Barca in both legs. Don't know which Drogba we will see with Ancelotti? Im worried it'll be the Scolari era Drog so i want to sell him but majority don'.
Are the owners happy with no Europe next season?

zigga_zagger said:
Danamy said:

Really? Was that what the itk's said ? cause i never heard about that from our side. when he's in his mood he's unstoppable and the ebst lone striker with torres but the problem is he's not on mood every match and his mood swings like a pendulum. Although Anelka would have buried that 2 chances he got against Barca in both legs. Don't know which Drogba we will see with Ancelotti? Im worried it'll be the Scolari era Drog so i want to sell him but majority don'.
Are the owners happy with no Europe next season?

I wouldn't say they were happy but there willing to stick by Hughes giving him a pre-season and a kitty to spend and assess again at xmas.
Hughes is aware of this hence him going for proven Prem players and getting them in quick so we hit the ground running at the start.

Blue1973 said:
hello all
now im definatly not an ITK (or a WUM) but what I am is someone who works in TV and is very prominent in international tv rights/negotiation for sports.
Tonight I was a guest of a very prominent EPL provider overseas for the england game in the glorious nation of kazak!
I got to meet a few players tonight and as seeing as how I have had a few hospitality house wines thought i would approcah a few of them for the real story(s) and if there was anyting intersting let you know. The crew I have been with have been specualting a few things, the main one being that John Terry has signed for us but no announcement until ancelotti anounces his replkacement (zapata apparantly)
I didnt believe it so here are the people i met and what was said:

Gareth Barry: Well chuffed that he has joined us so asked him what was said to him to make him agree to signing, also asked him if after he scored tonight that John terry said in his ear "congrats future team mate! (this is the crap rumour going around here). He laughed and said "its going to be an intersting conversation when hughes talks about the armband isnt it", I asked why as Dunne is the captain(sic). Barry laughed again and said ok! I didnt push him on it as Im a guest but reading between the lines it sounds like barry will be cap and dunne is out, and perhaps JT is coming in after GB has been promised captaincy! I also asked him what was said for him to sign, i.e. who did hughes say we were signing. He replied " no one mentioned but he (hughes) didnt need to mention anyone. "playing alongside robhino, micah and kompany is enough for any player to agree to" Dont know about you lot but I quite like that response, especially as it sounds like robbie is staying! He also said that an approach was made in jan! so when was this deal agreed?

John Terry: Asked him if he was joining city....He just laughed! (didnt say no though,)

Peter Crouch: I actually like this guy, hav met him before and know he is a blue at heart. I asked him if he was on his way to manchester. he said no but he had put out feelers to see if they were interested. I told him probably not! (but sorry)

Wayne Bridge: Asked him why he joined city. tbh I expected the age old line "to get first team football" instead I got, " would you turn down nearly 90k per week?" I took an instant dislike to him!

Sweeps: Really wanted to like him, asked him about the future of city, he said he didnt have a clue and would be surprised if he was still there this time next year. Asked him why he thought that after being such a good resigning and lived by all. He said "whatever". Was well disapointed

David Beckham: Got a great picture with him for the wife and kids. Lovely bloke! (For an ex rag) Ask him about who he thinks will come to city. He says "me and th missus would love to come back to manchester, dont know how the other half of manchester would think about that thoygh" I laugh and tell him I wasnt askinh if he was coming to city. He laughs and says "sorry, have been asked this a couple of time in the last couple of days so assumed etc etc " He did say though that he had heard that eto was a done deal so we should be happy with that!

I did also have a quick chat with Mat Upson, but I cant begin to tell you what a waste of time that was!

Upshot is, Im not an ITK and you dont have to believe what I wrote here tonight, but Im just saying what these guys said. Nothing really obvious but what im taking from it is:

1. John Terry is very much linked with us, to the point that if you believe the journos here he has already signed
2. Dunne is leaving (Unfortunaly)
3. GB is captain (unless JT joins)
4. Everyone seems to think eto is a done deal

Im just going to freshen up and am off to a kazak titty club. Will come back with my tiun hat on, and might even get a bit libelous later on (depending on how much I have drunk) with the other stuff I heard tonight

I normally enjoy "ITK" posts and WUM's makes the board interesting, but you're making stuff up that turns fans against players. Already on this thread some have agreed with what you've said even though none of it can be proved, well done. Over time people will be quoting it and saying "I remember xyz said this to a fan, someone posted about it a while back."

I think you're a C**t ,which in itself is fine, but to make shit up like this and post it, just makes you a sad one.

The thing that bothers me about this thread is:

Blue1973

[ Add friend | Add foe ]
Last visited: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:14 pm
Total posts: 779

This guy has been on here for years, not a hardcore poster but still got a sufficient number of posts to his name

im not saying you have but. if youve made that up you put some time and effort into it. lets hope ur actually telling the truth unlike sum other lying bastards on here.

If he had just returned from the World Cup qualifier, you would think he would have spelt the name of the country right. As for the SWP and WB comments, utter tosh...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.