Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: I have a theory...

mcfc-a-ok said:
hello all

new poster , NOT a rag posing as a blue (season ticket for approval can be provided lol)

re dan's thought :

i bloody well hope so .... but i feel terry (even with the majestic spuds prediction) maybe out of our reach
tevez .... is settled in the area yes
lescott .... if we throw enough money yes
eto'o .... doesn't seem to have to many other suitors

RAG!

Re: Talksport now

They were talking to a guy called Phillipe Ford (or something like that) from French Football magazine.

banbury_blue said:
Now talking about Arsenal and the refusal to release more money for transfers... Arsenal, imo, are gonna be in serious danger of being left behind, its not even as they keep their kids when they bring them through

yep....apparantly the board have said they,ll only release "large" transfer amounts to wenger "from time to time"......the 1st team we,ll leapfrog....shame,don,t mind arsenal....

Didn't catch his name, In short, and not word for word

Terry: Thinks there is unrest in the dressing room with the amount of influence he has, not sure if Ancelotti will allow this amount, Terry allegedly upset at not being talked to by Chelsea

Eto'o: Should have been sold last summer, but struck an agreement to stay an extra season, not liked in dressing room.

Tevez: barely discussed, just assumed its gonna happen

The Fixer said:
Who's the expert they were talking to?

I turned off before they were speaking about City. I thought he sounded clueless..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.