Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Talksport now

When Talksport talk not-so-nicely about us, they are referred to as "Talkshite" and almost everybody disses what they say.

Tonight however they are "Talksport" and everyone is wanking.

If Carlsberg did definitions of Fickle....

Re: I have a theory...

mancity dan said:
...tin hat on.

I think that we will sign all of the main players we are linked with. Tevez, Eto'o, Terry & Lescott all on the same day and it is just Eto'o that is holding up the proceedings trying to get his "golden handshake" from Barca.

What do you guys thinks?

with the exception of JT,don,t think you,re too far off the mark....tin hat OFF for me....

I'd like to see us just get the ball rolling with Lescott. If Everton want 20m, then we should just throw it at them and get it over and done with. I know the season's still a distance away, but I want as many players as possible in South Africa.

I think Eto'o and Terry are both extremely unlikely.

and its much appreciated dan

i have been reading this forum for some time (but only got interested in posting when the hs thread started)

and there seem to be some very stressed blue's on here

i wonder if one of you lot is the bloke nick named 'mr angry' by the woman who sits behind me usually situated southstand lower block 117

stand up mr angry lol

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

I dont know whether Ajay and SM are ITK but I do enjoy reading their threads. A lot of the ITK's on here are obviously wums but whaat the hell it makes the forum interesting. Just enjoy the ride. What will be will be!

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Ladyblue said:
tomorow never comes
Free beer tomorrow!
Seriously though, I think for people's sanity it would be good to sign em all soon, wishfull thinking I know but here's hoping!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.